Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Salon

TSSbadge2

My reading and writing Mojo is back in full swing so I had a busy week blog wise. I reviewed:

Getting Things Done

Project Happiness

Darkness Visible

Be a Better You

Winter Ghosts

Spring comes on and off. I was able to go outside for a while and read a couple days but it been raining and cold the other days.

I have also started to Study for my GRE. I am taking the plunge and going to Libabry school. It something I have thought about for years. Like in my other jobs that I did not like I always asked myself why didn’t I just go to libabry school to start with. So now I am. Wish me luck.

I am reading at the moment Swallows of Kabul. The language is almost poetic and details the lives under the Taliban. It is fascinating.

Well I am going to go read. Hope you all having a happy Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...