Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Salon

TSSbadge2

It has been a while since I have done a Sunday Salon. The most exciting thing that has happened is that school has ended and I received my grades and I made all A’s! This just reinforces my decision that getting my MLIS was the right career choice.

I  came to KY to spend a month visiting family and on Memorial Day weekend we went camping. There was no wi fi or anything at the camp grounds. I was proud of myself for surviving 4 days without any technology whatsoever. I spent the majority of the time reading. It reminded me that we should all take a break from technology to rewind and enjoy the simpler pleasures of life.

I am spending this month getting caught up on books that were sent to me to be reviewed. I am so behind. This fall I have got to find a better balance between school and blogging. I love both so I am thinking of ways to make this happen.

I am insanely jealous of people who get to go to BEA (I hope one day I will get to go) but I am super excited for Armchair BEA this will be my third year participating. I love meeting new bloggers and old alike. This is one of my favorite events of the year. I will be posting everyday this week regarding Armchair BEA so look out for it!

Today I am going to spend the day getting caught up with Google reader and commenting on blogs and reading “The Right Guard.” This is a political thriller and so far I like it. I am only about a 100 pages in but it has intrigue and conspiracies which I love!

I hope everyone has a good Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...