Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Salon

                                TSSbadge2

Good morning everyone!

I ran across this website Read All Day and thought it was captivated. I will try this while I am waiting until I go back to school. I also cant wait to read the authors book Tolstoy and the Purple Chair when it comes out. It sounds like a book I will love.

I was also captivated but Google plus. I finally scored an invite. Click here if you want to connect with me. I love how you can control who sees what. That was my biggest gripe with Facebook. I always felt paranoid about who was going to have to my inner ramblings. Now I can put everyone in circles and I feel like I can rest more easily. I hope it catches on but only time will tell.

This was a slow week on my blog but I did review

Springs Renewal

The Artist Way

I have noticed that since taking the advice in the Artist way my writing has been more easier. I guess getting out of the house and getting everything that bugs you out of your system really helps.

This has also been a slow reading week for me. I hope it is not another slump because there are so many books I want to read. I am curious when you hit a slump what do you do to pull yourself out of it?

Today I will be reading and hopefully finishing The almost moon by Alice Sebold. I loved her previous book and I am loving this book also.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...