Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Sunday Salon

TSSbadge2

February has been a slow month for me. Both reading and blog wise. I spent much of the month with writers block and in a  reading slump. Since I don’t have very many hobbies outside of reading and writing this created some problems.

While in this slump friends tried to help me with advice. They ranged from just getting out of the house more and having an adventure that would spur my brain to start working again. For a while it seemed as though nothing helped. However I did find going on walks to getting out of the house and mixing my routine did help.

Another big part is that it seemed that this never ending winter seems to be kicking my but in a major way. I find myself craving sunlight and wanting to go outside to read and type but with snow accumulating in ever more inches this was not a possibility. Maybe it wasn’t true writers block after all but rather my SADD depression getting the best of me.

With hints of spring and the promise of depression lifting UV rays it seems I am slowly getting my reading and writing mojo back.

Today I am reading Indefensible. It is a review copy. It is also a fast paced thriller whitch is good because I am still iffy on my reading mojo so a book that is plot driven keeps me reading.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...