Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Salon

TSSbadge2

Everyone is back from BEA and is telling stories and showing pictures. I hope someday I will make it to BEA. I had fun however participating in my first ever Armchair BEA. I got to know lots of new bloggers and I even got some inside traders secrets. To be honest unless BEA and book blogger convention has an interpreter I will probably get more out of Armchair BEA. I still wish I could meet everyone I meet online though. Maybe one day! I did win a prize in the twitter party so yay!!

I did not get a lot of reading done as I was trying to keep up with the 200 plus blogs in armchair BEA. I did get one review posted last night The Convert which was an ARC from Graywolf Press.

I am not sure how much reading I will get done today (I am in the middle of Elegant Universe). I promised to partake in Memorial Day weekend activities so it remains to be seen how much reading I will get done. However I will be the book nerd who brings along the book hoping to get a chapter or two in.

I am off. What are You doing this Memorial Day? Happy Memorial Day to everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...